Friday, April 11, 2008

New Pictures of Joshua
















I just took these last night. He is 6 1/2 weeks old. I can't believe it!! He is still pretty colicky. He cries alot during the day, but if you hold him like a football, he seems to quiet down for a little bit. He is sleeping about 4-5 hours the first half of the night, and that's a huge blessing since the first 4 weeks he was up every 2 hours. He is growing like a weed...he's around 12 pounds. He has really filled out and I think his eyesight is improving. He is really focusing on our faces, light, and toys held in front of him. He is also starting to smile occasionally. It's like heaven to see his little gummy smile, and he has a dimple on his left cheek. He is amazing and we can't wait for him to meet his uncles, aunts, and cousins that he hasn't met yet!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so glad that you're a blogger now! I can't believe how much J has changed since the last picture I saw. They do grow so quickly. AR looks like she really enjoyed what the Easter bunny brought her! Great family photo at the baptism.

    ReplyDelete