Monday, April 28, 2008

Pictures of J and AR

Hanging out in my seat (and I'm not even crying!)

I smile alot now, but I rarely let the camera capture it!

AR and her new best friend (she practically forced R to sit next to her the entire dinner!)


Check out J's face...he doesn't seem too happy!

Just wanted to post some new pictures of the kids. This was at our high school youth group senior dinner. AR had a blast and J stole the hearts of all the ladies. :) He is getting so big...he's 2 months old, and he just started sleeping 6-8 hours at night. We've had 3 good nights, so hopefully this is the turning point! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! More pics! I've been checking daily. He's growing so much and is so cute! AR looks like she is enjoying being around the "big kids". Great job sleeping J! I hope G will follow in your footsteps.

    ReplyDelete