Monday, May 12, 2008

Going away...and being home again

Hey everyone! We are back from a week long trip to Greenville. I went to take the second half of my classes to be able to teach natural family planning. Huge thank yous to papa and meme for watching AR for a few days! I couldn't have gone without their help! It was a great week, and really re-energized me for teaching. I was able to take J with me, which was great! He was excellent all week, probably because he was held by myself or someone in the class practically the entire time. He was in heaven! He is really growing, holding his head up now mostly by himself, and he is cooing and smiling like crazy. I'm sorry I don't have new pictures to post right now. I just haven't downloaded them yet. I will though! P and AR came up to Greenville for the last part of the week. I missed them like crazy! There is something to be said for a little time away...makes you appreciate everything a little bit more! I asked P to move J's crib to his room. When we got home and saw it, my stomach knotted up a little. :( It was definitely hard to put him down that night and walk out of the room. But it's time and he is doing well. I don't think it has phased him one bit! :) I will definitely post some pictures this week. I want to try to post a video also. It's hard to capture J smiling and cooing...he seems to know the exact moment the camera turns on or takes the picture, and stops! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good talking to you this week. Looking forward to more pics when you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete