Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving...

This year, we are so thankful for the gifts God has blessed us with. I thought I would compose a list...of course this is not all inclusive...

For P and P's health...first, he is an amazing husband and father. He is very patient (with me especially) and the children and I adore him! By the way, he had an excellent check up and there is no surgery on the horizon (well, at least not for a few years - praise God!)

For our beautiful children. They bring me more joy everyday than I could ever imagine. AR is so smart, and she is so wonderful with her baby brother. And J is my snuggle bear. He is just the cuddliest guy ever.

For our families, for their love and support in all our endeavors. They all have been there for us in one way or another.

For our friends...they listen (endlessly) to me...they are always there to bounce things off of, or just cry with, or laugh with. I can only hope to strive to be the type of friend they are to me.

For our jobs, that we are blessed to have them, and they allow us the flexibility for me to stay home with our children. I never thought it would last almost 3 years, but it has, and it's an amazing gift from God that we are able to do that.

For our home...it was very scary selling our house and buying another. It might be half empty, but it's warm, comfortable, and slowly becoming our own. I am working in our master bath right now. Once it's finished, I will post some before and after pictures.

And finally, and most importantly, for our faith. It has taken us through some of our toughest times. Having almost lost my husband, and losing 2 children, some days I am amazed that I am not a complete mess. But I contribute everything to my faith in God. He has been (and will continue to be) the most important part of our lives.

We hope all our friends and family have a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving Day! We hope you spend it with your loved ones and we hope it's peaceful and blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful that we're still friends despite the years and distance! You saved me early on as a new mom! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me! When did you graduate, what sorority, etc...

    :) Where in ATL does your sister live?

    clemsongirlandthecoach@yahoo.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete