Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Baby J!

One year ago today, I gave birth to the cutest, sweetest little guy in the world. He has brought more smiles to my face than I could have ever imagined.

J - you are a very strong, determined little boy, who loves his big sister to pieces, and brings so much joy into our house. You are mischievous...you puposefully call me dada, and when I say mama, you burst into laughter like you just told the funniest joke. You are very emotional (just like mommy), and very sensitive (just like mommy). You are growing so fast. Right now you say dada, baba, yaya, rara, gaga. We aren't sure what those mean, except dada of course. We are starting to think yaya is your name for your sister. You are crawling like a champ, and you can stand independently. You can walk if you are holding onto your walker, or our hands, but you prefer to crawl. I think it's because it's quicker for you right now. You are eating like a champ. You are completely off baby food and formula, eating what we eat (and enough for a grown up), and drinking soy milk and juice. Whole milk seems to upset your stomach. You weight about 25 lbs. I am not sure how tall you are right now. We have your check up in a few weeks. You are very curious, and you still love to put things in your mouth.

I love you beyond words. Your daddy loves you beyond words. Our family wouldn't be complete without you. Happy Birthday baby boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment