Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hi/Lo Thursday

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.

Lows:

1. I feel like I am losing the battle on discipline in our house, with our almost 3 year old daughter. Our strategies just seem to anger her so much that she loses control. She seems to be having more and more tantrums, and I really don't know what to do about it.

2. I wanted to get my dining room pained before we have company this weekend, but I just ran out of time.


Highs:

1. Today is my baby's 1st birthday! I can't believe it. He has grown so much over the past year. Happy birthday baby J!

2. We are having a party on Sunday for J. Family and friends are coming for an italian feast, and I'm sure it will be alot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Where's my comment? I swear I posted a comment about a week ago wishing J a Happy Birthday!! I know I did b/c I was a day late and my excuse was G's fever and my mom and sis's arrival. So, happy bday baby J!! Your Momma helped me tremendously this past year. She saved me in fact!

    ReplyDelete